Wednesday, July 10, 2013

whine wednesday

I hate to post a whine after not posting in awhile, but I am up to my eyeballs in trying to finish a paper (before Monday) and the air is so humid it feels like soup. So it is hard to be motivated to do much of anything but whine...and maybe drink wine. While I know that these are really not problems, they do cause a little crankiness. Here are a few things that don't make me cranky:
that my sister hates the font "papyrus" as much as I do
that this sign for a washroom exists
that i got to go here
this picture. because ham. and jordan. and guy maybe giving me the finger.
There - pants officially a little less cranky. But still - give me your best whine of the day (and maybe a wine suggestion - I always love wine).

1 comment:

Ali Mc said...

lol I LOVE that last photo....hilarious! and the mustache washroom is so crazy. I hope you feeling in better spirits soon! xo