Friday, June 14, 2013

scene from a morning walk

I figure I'll ease back into this blogging thing with a short post and a picture.

I've been easing back into normal life (or mostly normal) after a month away and have decided that if it isn't raining in the morning, I should do my best to get outside either for a run or a walk before work - even if it is just around the block. The park near my house is always one that I enjoy walking by or walking through because I love the fountain and I love how it is a gathering place for people. When I walked by and saw this scene, I had to take a picture.
there's another dog between the two guys on the bench
I wonder what they were talking about. And it really made me wish that I had a dog.

3 comments:

janelle said...

love it!

is a dog a possibility for you and j?

Jill said...

LOVE THE PICTURE!
Glad to have you back.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cute! Seeing pictures like this makes me want a dog and I am not a dog person at all.

Beautiful fountain!