Thursday, November 10, 2011

three things thursday- a return

I thought I'd do a return to three things Thursday this week. I'm exhausted after my days of meetings in Ottawa, so I'm not feeling hugely creative but I'm sure I can come up with three things.

Thing one:
I'm headed to Calgary tomorrow evening. I'm excited to see everyone (and to see ALL of my nieces and nephews), but I have to say...I CANNOT wait to see these chubby cheeks:
apparently she was snoring
Thing two:
The race photos from Saturday are up. I saw the first camera near the beginning of the race and managed to smile-
trying to run through the guys
But by the end of the race? The smile didn't come so easily- I guess that's what happens when you're giving it as much as you have.
working too hard to smile
And just for good measure, a picture of some not so great form...ugh:
eek! heel strike strikes!
I suppose that it is possible that by the time I hit the ground that foot was closer to flat that heel striking? I like to think so.

Thing three:
cheeeeeeeks.
Did I mention that I'm exited to meet Zoey? And to see my sister? Well I am. I can't wait.

Ok, so technically I only came up with two, but can you argue that Zoey doesn't count for two?

What are you excited about this weekend?

8 comments:

Rebecca W said...

Have a safe trip to see your sister and baby Zoey!!

Laura said...

Have a great trip and look at those chubby baby cheeks.
Heel striking is the worst...I have a pic from Sunday's race where I look pretty good..except the HUGE heel strike I am doing. No wonder the front of my shins kill...

Leigh said...

Hope you have a safe trip! And we still need to come up with a place to meet! :)

Marlene said...

Have a fantastic time with your family and meeting your new little niece! Give those cheeks a good squeeeze!

Lulu said...

She is really really sweet! Enjoy your trip!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

What a cutie!! Love chubby cheek babies!

Have a great visit with your family! Can't wait to meet you next week!

Nice race photos!

Heather said...

Can't wait!!!

runforwine.net said...

New neices count for all three if you want them too! So fun. Tell your sissy congratulations!!