Friday, December 05, 2008

like a muffin or a beet

A friend posted this on facebook earlier today and it cracked me up. I remember this commercial so well and have been known to sing lines from it every so often. Usually to confused "uhh...what is WRONG with you" looks. So now you know. Listen to the lion! (and the beet)


By the way, I am now going nuts with the no running business. My legs feel itchy all the time. I think I'm going to try to get onto an elliptical this weekend...maybe that will help.

7 comments:

Lulu said...

as soon as I saw the title of the post this song ran through my mind! I love it!!

Kelsey said...

I am curious to know how long you were told to keep away from running? A few years back I had a stress fracture and I did not run for 5 weeks...just about drove me nuts!

k said...

kelsey-
6 weeks. the first week was fine because i was really sick and couldn't have run anyway. i'm now in the middle of week 3 and i am slowly going crazy.

kris said...

You should find a video game to become addicted to, I mean, to which to should become addicted. After six weeks the relationship will be over.

kris said...

By the way, how are you getting to work these days, I hear there's a transit strike?

Kirst said...

At least you are half way done the no running.

holly said...

Oh my word - this gave me a much needed laugh! Thanks for that.