Tuesday, March 20, 2007

right click withdrawal

It is official: I'm in right-click withdrawal. I have to admit, I'm a big fan and big user of the "right-click". It's just so easy and so handy.
So far, I've resisted the urge to enable the right click function on the mouse pad on my macbook and on my mighty mouse (that's right, they call it the mighty mouse...does it get any cuter than that?). I'm trying to adapt to the way of the mac. I'm trying something new, just to see how it goes.
I suppose that I am not in complete withdrawal-I can (and do) right click to my heart's content at work...but at home, no right click. I has been a challenge so far...we'll see if at some point I break down and end up bringing back the right-click.

6 comments:

liz said...

Although I cannot physically right-click on my macbook, I have it set up so I can mimic the right-click and I don't understand how one could successfully navigate computer-world without right-clicking capacities. I also have no mouse - which never made me sad until I clicked on your link and saw how cute it is. (well - cute for a computer accessory).

Max said...

Hey, I'm a Mac user and I think right-click is indispensable. Just enable it! There's no reason for you to be annoyed just so you can be more of a Mac user :).

--Nathan-- said...

the mighty mouse is pretty fantastic, i have one myself... as for no right-clicking i hardly use it on PC's anyways so that wasnt such a shock

Heather said...

I just press ctrl and click... I right click. There, I said it.

Though I do use the apple key and some shortcuts to make myself feel less like a traitor...

Evey said...

I dont like macs, they confuse me and make me sad. lol

liz said...

I had no idea you could "ctrl" + click for a right click! I feel like if my computer knew that, it would look at me with a mix of pity and contempt.