Friday, January 19, 2007

it is red and shiny, maybe it reminds him of rudolph

I used to wonder what Santa did during his off season...but I wonder no longer. Why? Because I've recently discovered that he drives an OC transpo bus. In fact, most mornings this week, I (and many other citizens of Ottawa) have been driven to work by Santa himself.
Amidst other people's bus issues, I am happy to report that I have no complaints about Santa, though I do have the occasional complaint about other passengers.

PS-Grey's Anatomy last night? Not the first time I've cried during that show. I think watching that made me actually accept the thought that one day my parents will die. Not cool...

4 comments:

Kirst said...

I was crying as I was cleaning out my paint brush. Man that show just hits in the right emotional spot.

fuzzy wuzzy said...

Did anyone tape Grey's anatomy? Cause I missed it yet again. I'm hazarding a guess about what happened by what you blogged. I'm sure I'll be crying too.

lu said...

oh, i miss grey's anatomy! and i am guessing on whose parent died. wasn't denny's death enough for one show?

Lori said...

Sobbed.