Sunday, June 04, 2006

my little sister's all growned up...

Well...mostly anyway.
She starts her brand new job tomorrow after going through some pretty intense training. Sure not as intense as the stuff I had to do for my job...wow that reading about systematic reviews was waaaaay more intense than learning how to prepare people for a crash landing. And learning about the company's "process document"? Probably tougher than learning how to put out a fire...(though I'm pretty sure that people have wanted to burn it before...does that count?)
We're all proud of you and hope that your first few weeks (and the rest of it too...but the first part is always the scariest) go really well!
If I had a picture of her in her newly altered pants, I'd put it in...so you'll all just have to wait for her to post it.
Good luck H-mo (I almost put the "g" name, but thought I'd leave it out)!!!

3 comments:

Kirst said...

What's the "g" name?

K said...

you can ask her...i figured i'd be nice and not put it on the internet...

Hez said...

the "g" name is Goob. There is no story... basically one day Kristen decided to call me Goob. (Am I right? Or have I just blocked it out of my memory? I forget). I then decided to come up with a name that was worse than Goob, but I couldn't, so I called her "Worse".

We are weird.

An ps, apparently I'm not all growns up yet because I can't read schedules and thought my first shift was today when it's actually tomorrow. So still not a real adult. Real adults can read calendars.