Wednesday, April 05, 2006

oh dear oh dear oh dear

Sometime in junior high, I saw a video about the ebola virus. My biggest epidemic/pandemic/medical fear of course became the ebola virus. My biggest medical fear is STILL the ebola virus. The avian flu has NOTHING on ebola. If the human strain of the ebola virus were ever to become airborne, our guts would all be liquified in a month...(ok, that is perhaps an exaggeration, but the diagram on the video was quite convincing).
Then, I hear about this guy.

Please don't let him near any labs that research the ebola virus....just to put my mind at ease.
(please also notice his hair and his beard...oh wait, hard to miss)

4 comments:

--Nathan-- said...

sounds like a bad case of someone in his lecture with very selective hearing... and that it was blown out of proportion.. but he does have some sweet hair!

kris said...

Give the guy a break, he just wants more room for his bison-buddies to roam.

thephoenixnyc said...

Given the average person I share the NYC subways with daily, I might tend to think he has a point. ; 0

Evey said...

Interesting one he is....