Saturday, April 15, 2006

happy easter

Ok, so I know some of you have already seen this over here, but I got it from a co-worker last week and I was saving it for this weekend...so I'm going to post it anyway. Because Easter is about the bunnies isn't it? I was sure I learned that the most important symbol of easter was the bunny.

Being so far away when you know that everyone else together is really weird. I'm not sure I realized until right about now that that's what my bad mood was about yesterday. Getting used to different traditions (or a lack thereof until you have your own) is kind of hard. When you actually get along with your family and enjoy their company, being without it is hard to adjust to. I know that both Jordan and I really love family dinners. The food, the company, the chatting. Good times...maybe with H-mo's new job, we can come around for a few more.

4 comments:

Hez said...

Starting bids for who want's to be my "companion"... do I hear fitty dollars... fitty dollars!

We miss you too. But soon my dear! Soon we'll see each other (plus all the others)... soon!

Hez said...

wants...


this split down the middle keyboard has affected my spelling.

Evey said...

I am sorry for stealing your bunnies. I am glad you still posted them and hope that you can forgive me:)

Happy Easter to you guys. Chris and I went through that whole adjustment time when we first moved away from everyone. We have been here a while now though so we have had the chance to build relationships. Our first Christmas here it was just the two of us, we knew noone. While we really missed our families we had a great day just the two of us. I hope you guys have a wonderful easter:)

--Nathan-- said...

love the cartoon, made me laugh!